101 Reasons to use Mozilla instead of IE

pass

There are two types of Mozilla Firebird builds available: nightly and milestone. All builds, including milestone builds, are intended for testing purposes and may have bugs or may not work at all. Use at your own risk.

:rolleyes:

as I've said before;

on every single box that I've seen, mozilla is the slowest browser of all browsers...clearly so

when I tried Phoenix, it was as fast as ie, but surely not faster.

it was much much more crude in everything it does, and it does not have the flexibility that ie has reading websites

in addition

it is an add on of the highest order

using resources that are already assigned for use, it is a huge unnecessary hog.

those that claim you don't need add ons with this program are just believing a deceptive, and false marketing trick that this company uses, as the very nature of this program is that it is in itself an incredibly large add on in the first place.

we've done all this before though, and I'm not going to do my benchmarks all over, and I'm not going to debate on philosophical opinions on why a person wants to burden his box and bog it down with inferior code

but I did want everybody to know that the only people that think this bog is worth the trouble are the very few people that use it

the vast majority of people that have tried this browser gyve it a failing grade, and continue to use ie.

I'm done

carry on without me~:cool:~

Originally posted by dealer
as I've said before;

on every single box that I've seen, mozilla is the slowest browser of all browsers...clearly so

same here > dialup + mozilla = slow surfing

:rolleyes:

The bookmark manager in Mozilla is joke. IE's right click method is 100 times better.

Then again Mozilla's password management is alot better that IE's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back