1000th Post party, all welcome, come on in !

I know how you feel LadySunshine, it's that bad that I am thinking of putting my pants back on and leaving as well!!! :eek: ;)

That X, he has one too many Sherley Temples and he goes Coo Coo. :p

Originally posted by Smokie
Look out, he is at it again.. the masked man has returned. No wonder xsivforce was so tired.
OMG X, what did you put in my drink?!? I was wondering what happen during that lapse of time. Was it good for ya? ;) :) :p

Originally posted by Smokie
I know how you feel LadySunshine, it's that bad that I am thinking of putting my pants back on and leaving as well!!! :eek: ;)
Errrrmmm... I think the dog ate yer pants Smokie. I think it was a dog, looked like one. :p Heh heh heh.

I don't know where you got those pictures!!! I deny, deny, deny. That is not me!!! I think?!?!

Originally posted by xsivforce
I don't know where you got those pictures!!! I deny, deny, deny. That is not me!!! I think?!?!

Oh oh, I smell Political Scandal! And this being an Election Year and all. :D Poor Xsivforce. :p :p

*shakes finger at camera* I did not have sexual relations with that woman. *dramatic pause* The woman in the pictures.

Thanks again for the lines Mr. Clinton. :)

Hey, If she wasn't awake for it. It don't count. :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Hmmm, wonder what that stain is on my dress :eek:

Milk! Oops. I should keep quiet. :p

Originally posted by Bytes back
I'm more worried about the stains on fluffy ;) :D
They look like mushy Cookie Crumb stains... Oh oh, Has anyone seen Matt? :p

Oh no :eek:

Fluffys eaten matt, at least that explains where he's been today. Oh well, just have to wait for nature to take it's course. Any volunteers to wash him off ? :D

-- You have reached the XP-erience Medic. He is out right now. Please leave your name and number, and he will return your call as soon as he can -- Beep!

Between the lines: -- You have reached the XP-erience Medic. He is out right now. Please leave. He will not return your call as soon as he can -- Buzz off!

:eek:

Originally posted by Bytes back
Oh no :eek:

Fluffys eaten matt, at least that explains where he's been today. Oh well, just have to wait for nature to take it's course. Any volunteers to wash him off ? :D
Eeeuuwww! To messy for me. :eek: Do we have an XP-erience Veterinarian?
Fluffy might need shots after the ordeal! :p

AHHHH! SOMEONE ATE ME?! OH NO.

*cries*

Did you take a taste (of me), too?!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back