Bucky Badger

OSNN Addict
A wealthy husband was in big trouble when he forgot his wedding
anniversary.

His wife told him "Tomorrow there better be something in the driveway
for me that goes zero to 200 in 2 seconds flat". The next morning the
wife found a small package in the driveway. She opened it and found a
brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral arrangements for the husband have been set for this Saturday.

The wife gets even:

A man and his wife were sitting in the living room and he said to her, “Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.”

His wife got up... unplugged the TV and threw out all of his beer.

I said to the bartender, "Ill have what the man on the floor is having!"

joyojoy said:
The wife gets even:

A man and his wife were sitting in the living room and he said to her, “Just so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.”

His wife got up... unplugged the TV and threw out all of his beer.

Any Idea how true this really is? It is the sad truth that this is the Way of things And I only help it by hooking up your Stinking Cable TV For you.

Don't lose hope ejn... We've been married almost 26 years and we only watch an average of about 4 hours TV a week. My husband runs 30 miles a week, and I'm doing aikido with my kid. (But I do enjoy a frosty Heiniken with my dinner)...

I will not give up hope I actually watch less tv now then I did when I didn't
work for the cable company.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back